Discuss more duff information in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
just readig my morning paper on saturday, its got a colum with a diy expert, someones wrote in and asked about tiling a floor,reponse was , you need to cover the floorboards with 6 or 9mm ply,a tiler would coat the ply with pva, then use a flexible adhesive to fix tiles,what comebacks would there be if this person follows the advise,does the diy expert go round and fix it after 3 months ,theres those that know and those that dont know they dont know

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to more duff information in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

just reading the mirror when i got back from work today, diy expert in the paper giving more...
Replies
Views
Hi I know T&G flooring grade chip is unsuitable for tiling on to but if the conditions were...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
J
I have always used 6mm Hardi backer board on timber floors, but since my local B and Q no longer...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
Hi All, I have some 600x600mm Marble tiles to lay over an underfloor heating system and would...
Replies
Views
swampie
S
J
Hi All, Firstly this is a DIY question, not a for reward question. I'm re-fitting my bathroom...
Replies
Views
jond500
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB