Discuss mosaic addy for porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Re: mosaic addy for porslain

For porcelain mosaics where the choice is the BAL range which would you guys recommend:

Rapidset flexible or Mosaic fix? (both are in 10Kg bags which is the size I need)

25mmx50mmx10mm porcelain mosaic on 300mmx300mm sheets on plasterboard with skim that I applied to repair surface after tile removal.

Both not priced very well though are they..:)

Any modified cement based adhesive will do the job.. and as above some dispersion adhesives are suitable as well.. but for me bagged only.

U

user123

I sympathize with the Topps Tiles lament, and the prices are just shocking.... our nearest Tile Giant is over two hours away, and the local stone importers sell Mapei grout but no adhesive, what's all that about? I do like the Ultra adhesives, too, so if you can get that where you are, jgw1, go for that... much cheaper and very versatile, come in 5 kg bags, too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to mosaic addy for porcelain in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently doing up a property and would like to tile some bathrooms walls. A couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would start wit ha little back story. We've both a house where the main bathroom begged...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
mosaic addy for porcelain
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.