Discuss Mosaic tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

redlee

My apologies , my intention was not to try to get a cheaper price for the job quoted by my Tiler , I was only looking to purchase the tiles through a Tiler with a porcelosa account, as I also have a wet room to tile so I was only trying to purchase tiles less than retail price.

No need to apologise but it looks way too low for 7sqm of mosaic, make sure you see some of the tilers previous work - mosaic if possible. Was the sale on at Porcelanosa when you priced them up? its on until next Sunday, 25% which is as much as a trader would be able to get.
Cheers
Lee

Reply to Mosaic tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I want to tile my small kitchen floor, it is around 7-8 square metres and has an...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hello. I purchased these Dennis Ruabon Heatherbrown 7” Hexagon Tiles Made in Wales. They are in...
Replies
Views
LennaS
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Mosaic tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.