Discuss MPT Tiling Services - Edinburgh, Great Job, 3 Bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

X

xephar

Hi, I would like to Highly Recommend Martin from MPT Tiling Services in Edinburgh.

After spending many months trying to find a decent Tiler and various quotes, I was happy that Martin had the knowledge and expertise to do the job right first time. The price was also reasonable considering they were expensive tiles.

We had 2 bathrooms done in Gulfstone Black Quartz and 1 bathroom in Marble.
Walls and floors were fully tiled, about 38 SQ m2 in total.

He did not hesitate at a few minor changes and was very professional throughout the job which took just under 2 weeks.

Our 4th Bathroom will definitely be done by Martin Next Year.

His Contact Details:

Martin Tyrie
MPT Tiling Services
Tel: 0131 477 1500
Mob: 07841 864 920
www.mpttilingservices.co.uk

Everyone have a good weekend! :thumbsup:

Many Thanks Adeel

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to MPT Tiling Services - Edinburgh, Great Job, 3 Bathrooms in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a job that I can no longer do and the client has asked me to find someone who is more...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I'm new here, and I'm not a tiler. I would be grateful for some advice on sorting out...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I
Hi, I would appreciate some advise regarding a tiling job currently under way in my bathroom...
Replies
Views
ian158
I
D
I just wanted to stop by and say "hello" from the other side of the pond, currently living in...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
P
Got asked by a manager of a tile store to go and look at a job the other night, it was done by a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB