Discuss Mrs Daz wants some hens...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I clean mine about every 3rd day Daz, newspaper and wood shavings on hen house floor and straw in nesting box (although shredded paper is okay too, I take enormous satisfaction from hens pooing on my shredded bank letters, lol!), cost wise for food it costs me about £17 for 2 bags of layers pellets and a bag of mixed corn, this typically will keep 'em fed for 3-4 months:thumbsup:

FFS Doug.. you are molly coddling them :lol:

leave then be and they will be fine.

C

Colour Republic

Battery hens??? nah mate more trouble than they are worth, Go organic

chav.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
We'd love to get some but holidays and whatnot already cause a bit of a maul with the two dogs and two guinea pigs so we had to give it a miss. Though we only eat organic free-range eggs and I don't think I could go back to the cheapo egg now as they really do taste different. The yolk in a free-range is gorgeous.

Reply to Mrs Daz wants some hens...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mrs Daz wants some hens......
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.