• Thread starter The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa

Currently reading:
Musicians

Discuss Musicians in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I got a little tin drum for xmas when I was a toddler..... after 2 hours my dada used the drumsticks as kindling for the fire
crying-022.gif

U

user123

I got a little tin drum for xmas when I was a toddler..... after 2 hours my dada used the drumsticks as kindling for the fire
crying-022.gif

Oh no!!! That's terrible, Doug :ban:I want to buy you a tin drum kit now!!!

I learnt to play the guitar as a teenager, and then the tenor saxophone, flute and harmonica in my 20's, wanted to be Barbara Thompson for a while :lol: .. didn't get very far with any of them though... Can still strum a guitar though.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford

I learnt to play the guitar as a teenager, and then the tenor saxophone, flute and harmonica in my 20's, wanted to be Barbara Thompson for a while :lol: .. didn't get very far with any of them though... Can still strum a guitar though.

Just been on your site, and got to say there's some beautiful work on there. :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

I saw Barbara Thompson with Paraphenalia at Brewery Arts Centre in Kendal, John Isemann(?) was on drums, absolutely fantastic drummer, he did a 25 minute solo!!:hurray:

U

user123

I saw Barbara Thompson with Paraphenalia at Brewery Arts Centre in Kendal, John Isemann(?) was on drums, absolutely fantastic drummer, he did a 25 minute solo!!:hurray:

You remember the name of the drummer?? How do you guys DO that??!! That's so amazing! I saw Barbara Thompsom, too, yes and there was a drum solo, that was in my London days...but would have no clue as to the names..her party trick then was to play on a sax and clarinette at the same time... but yes, she was good....:thumbsup:

Reply to Musicians in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB