• Thread starter The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Musicians in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

You remember the name of the drummer?? How do you guys DO that??!! That's so amazing! I saw Barbara Thompsom, too, yes and there was a drum solo, that was in my London days...but would have no clue as to the names..her party trick then was to play on a sax and clarinette at the same time... but yes, she was good....:thumbsup:
the drummer, John Hiseman, is Barbara Thompson's hubby, and a world renowned drummer, he actually replaced Ginger Baker in a band once:lol:

P

Prem Tiler

Les Paul:drool5:

Hand me down from my uncle who got given it as a boy. Its tobaco burst not the cherry sun burst that every one loves so not worth the thousands but still wouldnt get much change from 2 grand. but its the same as slash plays. Its got all the sexy dinks and bear patches from deckades of hard use!! I'd love to play some riffs on your 63 tele mind. Mines the oldest I've ever lifted.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Musicians in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB