Guest viewing is limited

Discuss My driving ban questions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Im too slow at typing and not keeping up with the other posts,

You can only apply for your licence to be reinstated before the end of a ban if the ban is more than 2 years, if its more than a 2 year ban you can ask for it to be reinstated if you've served 50% of it eg 1 year of a two year ban, and 5 years of a 10 year ban.

Because you got less than two years you cant. My younger bro was in the same situation, got a 12 month ban and really needed to get it back earlier to take a job.

Sorry mate, not what you hoped to hear, at least its only 8 or so more weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Olz

Here

From the dvla webiste Driving disqualifications : Directgov - Motoring
Reducing the period of a disqualification

You can ask the court to reduce the period of your disqualification after serving:

• two years of the disqualification period if the disqualification was for more than two years but less than four years
  • half the disqualification period if the disqualification was for more than four years but less than 10 years
  • five years of the disqualification period if the disqualification was for 10 years or more
You’ll need to apply in writing to the court that disqualified you, giving the date of offence, date of conviction and any information to justify your request. If successful, the court will notify DVLA of the decision. You can then apply to renew your driving licence.
If the court refuses your request, you’ll have to wait three months before you can ask the court again.

Reply to My driving ban questions? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've taken on the task of tiling my own kitchen, and before I wreck everything and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
My driving ban questions?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.