Discuss My Friday started so well in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

And then my customer brought me my 10am coffee in this!!!!!!!!!!!!
punu5agy.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Haha Bri you love it, he's going to get you a home shirt as a leaving present :thumbsup:

It started better than mine then. Cut my arm open on chop saw trying to be clever. Luckily I was across from Pinderfields hospital. Went in to A&E 5 mins later seen and 6 stitches later arm fixed back out in 30 mins and back at work to hang a door.

NHS - no complaints from me!!!

I

Ian

Haha Bri you love it, he's going to get you a home shirt as a leaving present :thumbsup:

It started better than mine then. Cut my arm open on chop saw trying to be clever. Luckily I was across from Pinderfields hospital. Went in to A&E 5 mins later seen and 6 stitches later arm fixed back out in 30 mins and back at work to hang a door.

NHS - no complaints from me!!!

Ok you win! Having a drink from a Leeds mug isn't that bad now!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I don't have any pics, couldn't even look at it, luckily it was on outside of forearm so no damage done, just took a 2" length 3mm wide straight out of my arm. Amazingly, hardly any blood, nurse told me because blood vessels are tiny on that side of arm they close very quickly to stop the blood flow. If it had of been other side of arm where all guiders and tendons are he said I could have potentially lost use of hand.

First thing I did was move my fingers and thumb to see if I had cut through anything. One lucky fella.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My Friday started so well in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views
Hi, all I have just finished my wetroom and tanked all areas, to my understanding because this...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB