Discuss My garden project in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Dolly bird to Rodney Trotter "What do you prefer, astro turf or grass?"
Rodders "Dunno, never smoked astro turf"
Classic ;-)

That was the episode when they went 'up west' and borrowed Boycies E-type jag. Quality TV

[video=youtube;1jShyzQcoCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jShyzQcoCo[/video]

F

Fliselege

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Looking good Bri,been doing mine lately .this is how it started and this is what it looks like now after 7 ton of hardcore,3 cube of concrete ,2 pack of block,2 packs of brick and the wife on my case !
avu6eva2.jpg
dejajy3u.jpg
genedasy.jpg
ahusu7u3.jpg
y5y8ahah.jpg
a2ype8y5.jpg

lost a bit of momento now though with the bad weather and busy at work

I

Ian

Breaking through can be a dirty part of the work....
Doing a full rewire in the house as well when the shell is up, that is the bit I'm pulling my hair out about, it's going to be a nightmare. I think moving out for a few weeks might be a good idea! Every utility is being relocated as well, water, gas, electric, BT line, moving the boiler! If I can get through that lot it'll be fine.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Doing a full rewire in the house as well when the shell is up, that is the bit I'm pulling my hair out about, it's going to be a nightmare. I think moving out for a few weeks might be a good idea! Every utility is being relocated as well, water, gas, electric, BT line, moving the boiler! If I can get through that lot it'll be fine.

Have you chosen any tiles yet Bri? :rolleyes:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Yep! Silver travertine for the ensuite walls and I'm actually going to have karndean on the floor downstairs, we're not having UFH and believe it or not, I actually prefer karndean/amtico to tiles on a floor.

We have Amtico in our hallway and I love it

IMG_1168.JPG

I

Ian

Do you need the number of a good tiler, Bri ..:p
No it's ok mate, the guy who does my joinery says he can do it for a good price. Don't worry though, I've checked if he has suitable tools and his jigsaw is top of the range, perfect for cutting stone, I'd imagine his router will be able to do the bullnosing as well :D

Reply to My garden project in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
N
Hi fellas,im looking for some advice please. I'm a reasonably competent diy'er completed...
Replies
Views
Nedson
N
D
Evening all, i'm about to start my first tiling project and thought i'd share it on here an see...
Replies
Views
dantheram
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB