Discuss My joke of the day!!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aqua Tiling

I was walking down the street when a bloke attacked me with lump of cheese and a carton of milk, i thought how dairy

got really emotional at the petrol garage this morning........................dont know why, just starting filling up

woman in court charged for stealing a tin of peaches, judge asked "how many peaches were in the tin", to which she replied, four. The judge told her that she would serve a month for peach. As she was being lead away, her husband shouted from the gallery........."she stole a tin of peas as well"!!

A

Aqua Tiling

Today i see for men walking round and round a grave yard with a coffin on there shoulders....i thought...they've lost the plot

WOKE UP LAST NIGHT TO FIND THE GHOST OF GLORIA GAYNOR STOOD AT THE FOOT OF MY BED.....AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID.....I WAS PETRIFIED

I WENT TO A FANCY DRESS PARTY LAST NIGHT AS A LOAF OF BREAD....THE BIRDS WERE ALL OVER ME

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Another daft joke probably my last before I am banned.

a chap comes home from the pub, looking forward to the kebab he has just bought, having set out his plate, knife, fork, plate etc. he gets ready to enjoy his supper.

Just as he is about to sit down, there is a tapping sound at his back door, angrily he opens the door, at first he can't see anyone. Then he looks down and spies a snail on the backdoor step.

Annoyed by this interruption he kicks the snail to the far end of the garden,

Two weeks later he is just about to tuck into another kebab, he hears another tap at the back door. As he opens the door he sees the same snail on the step.

The snail says "what did you do that for"?:lol:

C

Colour Republic

Had to stop and take a picture yesterday, I thought it was quite funny then realised it wasn't a joke!!!!!!!:yikes:

rubble.jpg

Reply to My joke of the day!!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
My joke of the day!!!!!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.