Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss my little Makita hand held battery wet cutter £110 in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

R

redrex

Ahhhhhhh!

little Mak has to go, barely 8 months old,perfect for plundge cutting sockets in just about anything really, cutting glass, porc, etc. Perfect for cutting out tiles with UFH and those nasty removing grout jobs, as you can set the depth just right. 2 batteries, replacement Sankyo blade from TT used a couple of times to do sockets, charger etc... chugs along but gets the job done. I just don't seem to use it very much. Although when it sells , no doubt I will get a job that needs 15 single sockets cut out in the middle of 600x600 tiles! Perfect for when you need it but sits around when you dont....and as the accountant says...'buy it' then 'sell it' and claim the depreciation. Write off against tax etc... once again, if your a newbie and want it, I would be happy to show what this lovely tool can do. Prefer cash on pick up but if your outside London, I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. phone or email me.

Cheers

Eduard

Reply to my little Makita hand held battery wet cutter £110 in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
B
Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
my little Makita hand held battery wet cutter £110
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%