Discuss My Lock Up in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Thought I'd a couple of pics of my lock up but keep it the arms away from perhaps prying eyes.
I pay £100 a quarter but still need to sort out a few tools.

Attachments

• Van & Lock up 005.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Van & Lock up 006.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 58
  • Van & Lock up 007.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 65
  • Van & Lock up 008.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Van & Lock up 009.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 59
W

White Room

Noticed the Keiter workbench. Got myself 2 for the van - one is for dirty work (cutting wet or dry) and one is for general work (wood cutting mainly). Great idea to replace B&D workbench - plastic (hose/brush off cutting deposits), seconds to put up and take down, sturdy and comes with 2 free clamps.

I got mine at B&Q a few years ago and I thought it was an end of line item as it looked shop soiled and payed £20....bargain.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My Lock Up in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Hi, I've recently completed a two week course at uk pro tiling. Loved it and really want to...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB