Discuss my new hygrometer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Depends which addy you use. If you use a gypsum based addy that allows you to go ahead at 85% rh and below then you are ok. Also bear in mind that beyond about 72 hours on the floor the hygrometer will read inaccurate.... If you need to ring me to discuss do soon 07966651006

Show the floor some Anhyfix, it can be used on anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds below 85% Relative Humidity (RH). AnhyFix is a flexible adhesive and is suitable for use over underfloor heating systems. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours.
Anhyfix ad.jpg

judge

TF
Arms
Show the floor some Anhyfix, it can be used on anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds below 85% Relative Humidity (RH). AnhyFix is a flexible adhesive and is suitable for use over underfloor heating systems. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours.
h[/QUE] Would love to try this addy Lee.Only problem is im knowhere near yourselves.

View attachment 57472

hi Lee, can you send me trade price for this?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to my new hygrometer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
M
My contractor installed Venatino Polished marble tiles this week. My wife and I noticed that...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB