Discuss My new website has gone "LIVE" in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

My new website has gone "LIVE"

I have finally moved away from flash and onto HTML 5......

there are still a few things to iron out.........one already pointed out is on the "ABOUT" page.........
kick it to bits please lads......spelling mistakes, bugs etc...... I appriciate any help I can get......

Professional tilers in London - Tiling contractors in London - Protilers

thanks in advance

Lee

- - - Updated - - -

oh and please send your responses via email on the contact form......(as well as here!!! copy and paste!!!!).........heheheehehehehe.......

Lee

P

Protilers

Lee that web site is amazing fair play to you :thumbsup:

your too kind Gary........but it is "supposed to work on every device"........the about us page has an "accordian" issue on mobile devices (phones, non Ipads etc).......and I really struggled to make all the text "bumpf" up!!.......

hopefully peeps will see the flaws.......and I hopefully will be able to fix em!

all the best mate

Lee

Q

Qwerty

Re: My new website has gone "LIVE"

Nice site lee!

Only thing I can see is when on the Chelsea Trav job, the scrolling testimonials down the bottom..... when it gets to this one...

9azuzudy.jpg

This pops up when I try to click on it....

bu6e2ure.jpg

Sent you a contact email too! ;)

P

Protilers

got it Dave......me and billy are happy.....but you cheated.....so the form needs a tweak!.......thanks for that!!!!

cheers buddy

Lee

as it happens mate....you have just "beat the system"....

Name......must be alphabetical
email must contain.....a valid email address
postcode....must contain letters and numbers
telephone ...must contain only numbers
message......well

you are the first......but I bet you wont be the last!

thanks mate.......

Lee

P

Protilers

Nice site lee!

Only thing I can see is when on the Chelsea Trav job, the scrolling testimonials down the bottom..... when it gets to this one...

9azuzudy.jpg

bu6e2ure.jpg

just checked it out.......I have not entered a valid link.......so that perticular testimonial will fail on all of the "projects".........
thanks for that........extremly helpful of you........

cheers.......

thanks for "digging in to it!".........

Lee

P

Protilers

Nice site lee!

9azuzudy.jpg

bu6e2ure.jpg

I guess by the "x".........you have enough stalkers already!

I cant make the form validation any more "zeroed" in......it will alienate various addresses.............etc.......

nothing is perfect......but for the general public I am sure it will work just fine!

thanks for the help

Lee...........i have a good few hours homework....just to correct the stuff mentioned.....that tiling job will have to wait eh!

all the best and thankyou

Lee

P

Protilers

Superb site Leebow, there are a few spelling mistakes thought ,and thats a laugh coming from me !!!

you get a "kind of blindness" when doing this stuff Dave..........point them out if you don't mind........there are 1000s of lines of code...........cheers

Lee

and Leebow.......you must have had a few!!!.....hehehhehehhehehhe

thanks mate

Lee

Q

Qwerty

I guess by the "x".........you have enough stalkers already!

I cant make the form validation any more "zeroed" in......it will alienate various addresses.............etc.......

Apologies for that mate. I couldn't be bothered to write down everything on the contact page...... I get bored writing my double barrelled surname, let alone everything else!!!! ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I like it matey. You can always add text and change small bits but the layout in general I like.
The red is a bit too bright for my Mac screen mind. Doesn't quite hurt the eyes but as the header part is so large, it sort of distracts from the content a tiny bit.

Might be worth asking a bunch of others to test too maybe?

Like it though matey.

Reply to My new website has gone "LIVE" in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
Note: If I had no work on, I'd be setting up a bed website. There's such a gap between the giant...
Replies
Views
Scott
S
S
Checkatrade / MyHammer / MyBuilder / Trusted etc. Are they all evil? I’m glad the subject...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB