Discuss My new website has gone "LIVE" in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

I like it matey. You can always add text and change small bits but the layout in general I like.
The red is a bit too bright for my Mac screen mind. Doesn't quite hurt the eyes but as the header part is so large, it sort of distracts from the content a tiny bit.

Might be worth asking a bunch of others to test too maybe?

Like it though matey.

I can change the red Dan.....but I quite like it........company colours and all......but then again it could be any colour really......I will play about with it.....

thanks for the suggestion!

Lee

but the header is responsive.....so there is a big header on "PC'S" and a smaller header on ipads/mobiles......
one shows my phone number the other does not!

the one thing i have learned about this HTML5 stuff is.........you cant have 100% what you want.....there are too many variables!

all the best and thanks for your input.....

Lee........

oh and what colour would you do it in?

P

Protilers

thank you all that contributed........you have helped me out no end......

I know I have a fair bit to go........but thanks for the assistance!

I will be sure to mention TF on the website in the future (if you dont mind!).........

The "homepage" is going to "grow" over the next couple of days......the first planned update will go live on the weekend........when I have finished my latest Job!!......heheehhhhee.....

thanks in advance

Lee

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I can change the red Dan.....but I quite like it........company colours and all......but then again it could be any colour really......I will play about with it.....

thanks for the suggestion!

Lee

but the header is responsive.....so there is a big header on "PC'S" and a smaller header on ipads/mobiles......
one shows my phone number the other does not!

the one thing i have learned about this HTML5 stuff is.........you cant have 100% what you want.....there are too many variables!

all the best and thanks for your input.....

Lee........

oh and what colour would you do it in?

I'd have it red, but wondering if you could add a shading to it, a dark grey tint that at the top that fades to the brighter red at the bottom maybe. So it's still your company colour, but it's not so bold.

To be honest I can get used to it. It just stood out when I first hit the site. And obviously when you scroll down you don't see it anyway.

Wondering also if you could type on the forum like you do on your website as the......dots.....do......my.......tree........in!!!! haha

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My new website has gone "LIVE" in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
Note: If I had no work on, I'd be setting up a bed website. There's such a gap between the giant...
Replies
Views
Scott
S
S
Checkatrade / MyHammer / MyBuilder / Trusted etc. Are they all evil? I’m glad the subject...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB