Discuss My wheels! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

For those of you that remember the threads about the inside and outside of our vans, I'm very particular about keeping the outside of my van clean and polished. I bought some fairly expensive wheels aout 10 months ago and was quite proud of the fact that I'd not kerbed them, however, tonight as I was backing into the drive I scrubbed the drivers side front wheel down the wall! Van 010.jpg This is a before picture. I'll add an after in the morning. Some will say its wear and tear, I'm furious with myself!:mad2:

I

Ian

They would look well on my van..:drool5:
You might be able to get the rim fixed?
If not i'll give u £100 for the 4 ! :smilewinkgrin:
Nothing as bad as rubbing fancy rims, done it a few times myself.
I even bumped into a wall 2 weeks ago in the TDI Golf (oops)

I know loads of people will say 'so what' but I've always been a bit of a car geek and stuff like this really annoys me! I'm going to have to get it fixed or it will drive me mad!! It's just really annoying cos I know it could have been avoided!

I

Ian

Brian, Mr GRR has a lovely set of alloys on his Volvo. 18" Atreus Diamond cut dark grey ones... the first set started to peel their lacquer off after about 3 months and Volvo ended up replacing the whole set just before Christmas.

Mr GRR was less than impressed when I scuffed one of them on a kerb just before Christmas :oops:

Thats why I won't let Charlotte drive the van!!! I'm so pathetic!

C

CJ CERAMICS

i once while on holiday in the south of france (camping nothing posh) drove ny wife and daughter to a horse riding centre for the day, i parked the car in the carpark when my wife said "why dont you park it over there its much closer" pointing to the other end of the car park, so being a dutiful husband i preceded to unpark the car and while muttering under my breath preceded to park the car where she had suggested........straight into a white painted wall which i could not see due to the glare from the sun, oh and we had only had the car 2 weeks lol

R

Rob Z

Hi there Brian, I have never been much into cars, and all four of our work trucks are white, with white toppers, strictly commercial work trucks. We do so much work in the city environment where we get scraped and bumped by others, that I would go nuts on a weekly basis if I worried about that stuff. I do know one guy that has fully pimped his work van-totally covered inside with diamond plate stainless, outside heavy on the chrome and all painted surfaces waxed so much that dirt won't stick to the van.:smilewinkgrin:

I hope you get this squared away so you can get your mind back on work.:thumbsup:

Reply to My wheels! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
I'm sat in traffic this morning. Been sat stationary on the A14 for just over half an hour so...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
I
I don't know where to begin with this issue, I'm so distraught I can barely see my computer...
Replies
Views
I
Y
Hiya, I'm tiling my bathroom as a competent DIYer/weekend builder. Bought a Vitrex 900 Bridge...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
My wheels!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.