Currently reading:
Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause Discussion Thread

Discuss Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause Discussion Thread

We haven't had many of those training provider scammers posted about on the forums. They must still be knocking around. We're now not hosted on a .co.uk or in the UK and our head office isn't in the UK either.

So BRING IT ON! Gimme them names let me blog about them all!

Please add as much detail as you can to this thread and I'll help add a bit more and then I'll move it to a thread of its own, using their name as the thread title. It'll soon get some attention and help save others from being scammed in the same way.

Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
I hate these types of companies. Check this out. A company named Group 3 Energy setup some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards This is the new Tilers...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Tilers Forums .co.uk Forum Rules - Last Updated 08/12/08 Note from Dan & Dave: We aim to make...
Replies
Views
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB