Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Sublime, you do like to keep the rest of us on our bloody toes!

I think life’s all about perspective Ian, and from which side of the fence you view the world from!
I like to think of it as keeping you down, rather than on your toes.

Thanks Ian, it’s nothing like that, I’ve just been fortunate enough to be involved with nice contract that’s all. :)

:p:p

W

Waluigi

On my way to getting this Bathroom finished.

F7883A58-2EB8-4D1D-8DEB-C546CBE90705.jpeg

T

Time's Ran Out

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
A couple of pics from this week, wasn’t too sure of the tiles at first but they grew on me as the week went by.
They were a pig to grout, really gritty surface and the fun but was some were 2-5mm different in size!
Makes for an interesting week though!
04D42A70-0F63-4067-AE21-96B6917210D5.jpeg

CF23E24A-2C3B-443B-B4EC-1E5FDE1001A4.jpeg

B

Bill

15mx5mx1,5m pool. 1200x1200x10 porcelain tiles. Setting out was most important, as all joints inside pool and surround have to line up. Ardex adhesive and Kerrakol anthracite grout.
View attachment 100799
Lovely workmanship but if only the treads and risers would have lined up with the wall joints too - then a masterpiece.

Excellent stuff.

W

WetSaw

I knew somebody would ask. but I wanted to see treads in one pease as you walk into the pool.

I think he meant from the side, it looks like 15mm or so on the depth of the risers of the 5 steps in the middle would have lined up the front of the step to the grout lines on the walls and floor. Not a criticism, I wouldn't even know where to start, just an observation!
These xl format are getting everywhere now, any pictures of it full?

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
I think he meant from the side, it looks like 15mm or so on the depth of the risers of the 5 steps in the middle would have lined up the front of the step to the grout lines on the walls and floor. Not a criticism, I wouldn't even know where to start, just an observation!
These xl format are getting everywhere now, any pictures of it full?
I didn't want any grout line on treads :) And still need few more days to finish Jacuzzi (600x600 tiles) . Going back there in 2 weeks. Will post more pics. :D

O

Old Mod

View attachment 100820 View attachment 100821 Small downstairs cloakroom toilet turned into a wetroom by making room slightly bigger (just) for someone poorly and not so able to get upstairs hence the grab rails. New toilet been raised and all fittings are into dwangs so that anything can be grabbed if losing balance. Everything done by myself apart from making the tea.
That’s really nice Ian, I like that mate. :)

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB