UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Natural slate and UFH in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Hi guys and girls, hope you're all chipper.

Just got off the phone from a customer that has accepted my quote for UFH and tiling. I'll briefly bullet what the job is below, but can you guys just reply on an idea of price. Although the bloke has accepted the price and he's booked in, in his words "I believe we maybe paying a little too much, we'll go for it"

* 18 sqm tiled conservatory floor
* Remove current ceramic tiles
* Install 6mm marmox
* Install 15 sqm warmup prowire and stat
* SLC
* Tile with 600x300 honed slate tiles
* Treat and finish

I've shown him product and he accepts he's getting good quality. Just made me wonder on price with his comments.

Ta in advance.

B

Bubblecraft

Removal & disposal of ceramic tiles - £8pm2 - £144
Fitting only of marmox boards to wooden substrate - £5pm2 - £90 (Screwed only)
Fitting only of marmox boards to concrete substrate - £8pm2 - £144 (SPF Supplied)
Fitting only of Warmup pro wire, stat & FSU - £180 - £250 (Depending on supply access. Includes FSU & back box)
Supply & fit SLC - £12pm2 - £216
Tiling - Stone per m2 - Wall or Floor inc adhesive, grout & sealant - £38pm2 - £646

£1276 to £1400

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Natural slate and UFH in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Morning guys, One for the future really the kitchen and adjoined conservatory currently has wet...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Replies
Views
S
I am a customer not a tiler! My architect wants to lay limestone tiles directly on to the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi forum, I'm about to fix 20 M2 of natural slate tiles, 300mm x 300mmx 10mm onto standard...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.