Discuss Need a perfect match of grout for these mosaic tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

John the tile

Hello all.

I have a tiling job coming up. The resident has bought some large ceramic tiles 14inch sq. They are made up of uniformed rectangular tiles similar to mosaic but rectangular, 1inch by 2 inch.

The grout in the tile lines is grey, and so they want an exact match for the actual grout line in between the large tiles themselves when I tile it.

Will I be able to get an exact match, do the main tile shops do this kind of service or is it a case of you dont know till its grouted and the grout has dried? They say they have a friend who has the similar tiles and has an exact match of grout for the grout in the their tile?????

Any advice thanks.....

J

John the tile

Reply to Need a perfect match of grout for these mosaic tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all. I have a problem with some small mosaic glass tiles. The glass mosaics are 8mm thick...
Replies
Views
Dave H
D
U
Hi! I need your advice. I am going to tile one line of tiles along the worktop in the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
G
Hi everyone, I've just done a job where I had to match up to some existing tiling which were...
Replies
Views
S
I need a cream or beige coloured grout for the bathroom walls (including around the shower...
Replies
Views
Lukass
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Need a perfect match of grout for these mosaic tiles?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.