Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Need new toys!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perfect Tiling

Hi guys...hope someone can help with this one!!! I'm looking at treating myself to a new manual tile cutter as the one I have just now struggles with 10mm porcelain and porcelain seems to be a major player at the moment. I've looked at the Rubi range which seems vast to say theleast and also had a go with the big clinker but the cheap price makes me think it can't be that good. I need something that will cut 600mm easily and may also get a smaller one as a big cutter is a bit OTT when doing 10 x 10 kitchen tiles.

Hope everyone is getting plenty of work out there and managing to keep the pounds rolling in...mine seem to be rolling in OK...but the wife and kids seem to roll them out even faster!!!!.

Thanks in advance for any help given :thumbsup:

Hi Perfect,

The Monty IS a great machine as Dave has already pointed out:thumbsup:

I use the TX700N and absolutely swear by it - I've NEVER had a problem with it, but then again I have used Rubi all my life and they are simply a manufacturer that I am comfortable with:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My advice would be to get yourself into somewhere local and try the two machines out and just see what you are comfortable with -personally, I don't think I could get away with a single rail cutter, but like I say thats because I am used to Rubi twin rail machines:smilewinkgrin:

If you're ever in the vicinity of Perth have a look in Diatech mate:thumbsup:

Reply to Need new toys!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I know there are plenty of threads on Sigma tile cutters, but I can’t work out which...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, been a keen reader of the forum for a few weeks now. Getting ready for a DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
Aye up people. I’m new here so looking for advice. I have a few full bathrooms lined up and 3...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
Hi Everyone, Thought I'd start another thread, rather than clutter my other 2 up! Which will...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Need new toys!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.