Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Need some advice please on bad tiling in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

Evelyn

I have paid a tiler £660 plus adhesive for wetroom walls. I paid £150 for floor, about 2m, the work was awful and I paid another tiler £100 to regrout the floor to make it look presentable. I want the tiler to come back and sort the walls where it joins to door frame, he will not respond. I am a pensioner with arthritis in hands so find it difficult to silicone the edges as he told me to do it myself, what can I do please?
20171220_150946.jpg
20171220_151645.jpg

Reply to Need some advice please on bad tiling in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We employed a tiler to lay some rectified wood effect planks in a herringbone pattern…...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond