Currently reading:
Need to find Ceramica Cotto Tiles

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Need to find Ceramica Cotto Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know if anyone has these tiles in South Florida or if you know where we can purchase them online.
Do you know where the tiles come from? Do you happen to have spare tile? Your best bet is to look up the stamp located on the back of the tile. You can trace it down on Google

Reply to Need to find Ceramica Cotto Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles <p>When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is part of a fire, water damaged floor. The building itself was built in 1732, it was nearly destroyed by fire in 2018 and we’re slowly working our way through it. Roof is on, windows...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them professionally laid. At the time I asked if they needed sealing. The tiler told me since they were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.