Currently reading:
Need to find Ceramica Cotto Tiles

Discuss Need to find Ceramica Cotto Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know if anyone has these tiles in South Florida or if you know where we can purchase them online.
Do you know where the tiles come from? Do you happen to have spare tile? Your best bet is to look up the stamp located on the back of the tile. You can trace it down on Google

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Need to find Ceramica Cotto Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Desperately seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 of these as replacement...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, A recent property purchase as an investment in Florida. Home is 1-owner from new. I'm...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 60189
D

USA Tile Forum Popular

America Tile Advice Trending

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB