Discuss Need to get speed up!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
See Andy, I knew we would agree on something mate [emoji7]
Totally and utterly agree mate.
my best mates dad ( my second dad) a brickie by trade,taught us our work ethics [emoji1]when he sadly passed away 5 years ago,his swan song at the crem was ' I don't like Mondays '

New we would agree on something one day..lol

F

Fliselege

You wouldn't believe the half of it. Type in 'norways dirty little secret' in google. 20 odd years I worked in London, never saw drugs or hookers', they had the decency to hide what they do up alleyways or behind closed doors. Here I've seen junkies shoot up on the pavement in daylight, or think nobody can see them in the underground ticket area, and they congregate outside the old stock exchange where we see them when driving down the E18 motorway. Can't let kids put trash in bins incase they find a needle the hard way. Disgusting place Oslo is, Utopia my rectum.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Need to get speed up!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB