Discuss Need to pack it out in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Levels vary...it will have time to dry out over bank holiday before grouting...really didnt want to use cement based cause of all the mxing up

How big is the area? If you use a slow set you should only have to do one mix for a kitchen splash back. Don't mean to sound rude but, would you rather mix a couple of buckets of addy or risk the job failing by using incorrect materials?

Reply to Need to pack it out in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

V
Hello folks. We have chosen an ambitious project for our first forray into tiling. I have a...
Replies
Views
Been to quote on a job today and advice needed on this one I think! 50mt total area, 15mts is...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi All, I have for the past 24 hours getting to grips with a lot of issues with regard to...
Replies
Views
YNWA2012
Y
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
M
Ok guys i am ready to roll (at least I think so) floor is clean, chalklined my lines and now...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Need to pack it out
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.