Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Need your thoughts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Think I want to do it just for the adventure side of it but going to look at the plans tonight and see whats what

John, I'd be of the same mind on this one. If the money is good then it's going to be a life-experience that will be worth it once you're done and look back on it.

Speaking of Georgia, I was just finishing a job a couple weeks ago and the customer was there visiting with two of his buddies. He introduced both to me and we were talking about the work we had done. Both of his friends had accents that I couldn't place. Both spoke English exceptionally well. One was from Russia and the other from Georgia.

F

faithhealer

John, I'd be of the same mind on this one. If the money is good then it's going to be a life-experience that will be worth it once you're done and look back on it.

Speaking of Georgia, I was just finishing a job a couple weeks ago and the customer was there visiting with two of his buddies. He introduced both to me and we were talking about the work we had done. Both of his friends had accents that I couldn't place. Both spoke English exceptionally well. One was from Russia and the other from Georgia.
At least they got on, don't always

Reply to Need your thoughts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
D
Expert advice for professional installers on drilling porcelain tiles. By Richard Hazell of 365...
Replies
Views
jamesy07
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Need your thoughts
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks