Discuss negative feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

R

rich83

If they sick to the qualification and follow the assessment process there is no problem but there is quite often a problem and it is the trade that suffers and the integrity of the qual is diminished with every person that that has a level 2 but is not capable.

I agree,although I did learn certain aspects.the college didn't allow us to use wet cutters,angle grinders,and their was a lack of supplies.there's so much that can't be taught such as uf heating,working with material other than ceramic, installing ply,insulation,sealing,loads more.

I agree,although I did learn certain aspects.the college didn't allow us to use wet cutters,angle grinders,and their was a lack of supplies.there's so much that can't be taught such as uf heating,working with material other than ceramic, installing ply,insulation,sealing,loads more.

Can I ask slightly off topic, how did they teach angle cuts I,e 90odegree cuts etc?

Reply to negative feedback in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Im looking for some advice. I currently work for my uncles business tiling for...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have been doing a lot of research as to which is the best tanking product to use on...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
negative feedback
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond