UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss NETT 9 day course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

george1319

Hi all

Just returned from my 9 day ready to tile course at NETT and would just like to say a massive thank you to Darren and the team for a really enjoyable course. Right from the word go, Darren imparts his excellent business knowledge and this continues throughout the course...I didn't want to go to the toilet in case I missed anything :lol:

You will leave feeling positive and confident of taking on jobs for the paying customer, even though I know I have just started and have LOADS to learn. Undertaking this course has given me the best possible start.

Not really much more I can say that others haven't so i'll end on giving this course full marks and would encourage anyone thinking about tiling as a career not to waste their hard earned going elsewhere. Will be returning around the end of the year to do the plumbing course.

Worth every one of the 800 miles I travelled to get there over the two weeks.

Well Done NETT (UK Trades!) and keep up the excellent work :thumbsup:

George

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi George
Thanks for the testimonial, you really did well on the course and the mosaic cobra you did at the end, well i can only say i was impressed and that doesnt happen often.
If you have a photo, try and upload it on here for everyone to see.
I am putting it on my website, you might end up giving Gisela (mosaic Girl) a run for her money

Anyway, all the best for the future, nice to have you on the course

Regards
Darren
UK Trades Training

Last edited:
U

user123

Hi George
Thanks for the testimonial, you really did well on the course and the mosaic cobra you did at the end, well i can only say i was impressed and that doesnt happen often.
If you have a photo, try and upload it on here for everyone to see.
I am putting it on my website, you might end up giving Gisela (mosaic Girl) a run for her money

Anyway, all the best for the future, nice to have you on the course

Regards
Darren
UK Trades Training

Oh yeah? :lol:
Great testimonial, and I remember the toilet conflict myself. So, let's see this cobra then :thumbsup:

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
We all know your the best Gisela

Ivs started teaching mosaic work on the second week, and wait till you see some of the work being produced bearing in mind they do this work in less than a day from free handed drawing of image to grouted up finished,
Im not sure how to upload on here, maybe george will put it on, i will be putting all the work on my website soon, at home now and the images are on my computor at work, i will give you a shout when ive got the images on the website

Regards
Darren

G

george1319

Ok...Hope you can see this clearly enough!...Don't think I'll be a serious challenger to Gisela though as my back still hurts from piecing it all together!

369.jpg 399.jpg

Cheers

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
There were some good ones done on that day by the other lads as well, Ian did a great pint of Guiness in mosic in great detail, Arron done the Superman emblum, there was also a great one of a full dolfin jumping out of the water done the week before, also had a tree of life, a century gaurd with bear skin hat standing to attention, they all came out excellent

Just a new thing i get the lads to do on the last day of their two week course
Regards
Darren

G

george5055

Hi George, nice to see that you are active on the forum, I am currently 5 week multi trade ‘success in self employment’ course (tiling/plumbing and plastering). I am looking forward to completing my first job, hopefully soon and making a great job of it and up to the standard that Darren would expect of his students. A big thank you to Darren and all his staff at NETT a bit early in thanking him as I am still there lol.

Take care pal

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi George,
Nice to see you on the forums as well, the standard of your work is excellent too so you should have no problems getting going, just take things easy and slow, pick the right jobs that are not too tasking to start with to build up your confidence then take it away from there

I will see you anyway tommorrow but thanks for the post

Regards
Darren
www.uktradestraining.co.uk

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to NETT 9 day course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
C
Hi folks. Another day, another forum to signup for advice from better folk than I. This time its...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, just a little note to let you know my story. (Sorry if it bores you). I was in the...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.