Guest viewing is limited

Discuss NEVER thought I'd say this but.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I'm sick of the sight of Stella Artois:yikes:

It seems that's all I've done since the start of the World Cup.....

...In from work, showered, Stella, then another, then another,......

It's like I feel obliged coz there's football on the telly I simply must have a Stella:mad2: I'm not even enjoying it anymore:prrr:

Anyone else drank more beer than usual since the start of the tournament?

S

strummerman

It's like I feel obliged coz there's football on the telly I simply must have a Stella:mad2: I'm not even enjoying it anymore:prrr:

dont let my little bruv see this he will ban you :yikes:

That Leffe is lethal. I had a glass of it last year, it nearly knocked me out. In the end the lads had to throw me in the back of the transit and sleep it off, while they went back to work. Perhaps I should try some at bedtime!

My missus used to live and work in Brussels city centre and I would fly over every weekend (at her companies expense):thumbsup:

There's a town square there called 'The Grand Place' , lovely place:thumbsup:

Anyway there was a bar/cafe there called the Belle Vue and it had the most fantastic beer menu, no not wine or food - beer:8:

One weekend I decided to challenge myself to drink one of every beer on this menu - fool:mad2: Bearing in mind Stella was the weakest on there, I didn't get far past 6 or 7 beers before having to stagger off:yikes: They do a speciality beer in Brussels made with strawberries and some of them were like 14%:yikes: Very nice all the same and some of the glasses that these beers came in were a sight to behold....Theres one called 'Kwak' that comes in a test tube and is quite tricky to master, the last mouthfull invariably ends up all over your shirt:lol:
images

U

user123

That's just weird... :whatchutalkingabout

Reply to NEVER thought I'd say this but.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
New Mexico Chili Cookoff If you can read this whole story without laughing, then there's no hope...
Replies
Views
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
NEVER thought I'd say this but....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.