Discuss New blade for Applestone... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Picked up a decent sized Applestone job to do in a couple of months time, so I am going to treat myself to a new blade for my D24000:thumbsup:

DNAblade4.gif

I know a few of the lads here have these already, but I have managed quite canny with the standard DW porcelain wheel thus far.

Thinking of throwing a one of these in my shopping cart as well, handy wheel to have:

SQUADRA85three.jpg

Looking forward to seeing if they are what they are cracked up to be:thumbsup:

Reply to New blade for Applestone... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hi everyone im new to the forum i have my d24000 for sale 2/3 years old real light use as i...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Hi peeps I'm having trouble with tiles called tones,Johnson's tiles,when I use my grinder with a...
Replies
Views
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from ************** 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
Hi guys For years now I've been using Marcrist CK850 in my 125mm grinder and I also have a...
Replies
Views
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New blade for Applestone...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.