Discuss New Dog...........Exciting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I am about to become the proud owner of a new dog. A 16 week old beagle puppy. Never had a dog as an adult as have never really had the right curumstances to look after one but now the time is ok.

Any other dog owners here....I am sure there will be.....

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Got a black Lab.. She is amazing..

16 weeks old Al.. not a reject is it.:lol:

No Dave not as such........The lady I am getting her from is a very good friend. Fortunately someone I trust implicitly. She had him at 8 weeks old but her job has now changed and she cannot look after him properly anymore. He is a breeder reject due to an unexpected litter. The breeder got rid of 3 pups because he could not register them with the kennel club and as that is his living they were no good to him. He is fully vaccinated and house trained....well as much as any 16week old pup will be. She is absolutely gutted to have to give him up but she has no real alternative. No hidden histories with this one.....

Reply to New Dog...........Exciting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I had a small kitchen extension built a couple of years ago. The new sand and cement screed...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Home owner here based in Surrey with a new Porcelain tiled patio. I need some advice about some...
Replies
Views
Alan johnson
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Ajax123

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Lincolnshire
Website
https://www.lkabminerals.com/en/products/gypsol/
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)

Thread Information

Title
New Dog...........Exciting
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.