Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New from across the pond with question in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jim brown

I have a large number of high temp kiln shelves made of 30% SI and 70 binder - VERY, VERY hard stuff, a grinding wheel will not make a mark on it.

Can cut with a diamond blade or water jet but water jet is very, very slow and very expensive.

Need straight and curved cuts - tile saw works of straight but would like suggestions on curves. I had seen a wet saber saw but can't find it on search again.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. - jb

Reply to New from across the pond with question in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
C
Wet Vs Dry polishing, which is better? We get asked this daily. There is really no definitive...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T
S
Just thought I would post some pictures of a patio terrace job we have been working on for the...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Some background first, then my question.... The designer's plans for this bathroom called for a...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond