Discuss New Google Image Search in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Cheers G I didn't know you could do that you web wizard you.

I did mean to mention something like this to you the other day. I think you mentioned about people stealing images off others websites. every now and again I search for images off our website. I did this by finding an image which is placed on our website then clicking the 'similar' button next to it, you can then find if somebody is trying to pass that work off as there own.

But this new feature will speed that up no end it seems:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

U

user123

Cheers G I didn't know you could do that you web wizard you.

I did mean to mention something like this to you the other day. I think you mentioned about people stealing images off others websites. every now and again I search for images off our website. I did this by finding an image which is placed on our website then clicking the 'similar' button next to it, you can then find if somebody is trying to pass that work off as there own.

But this new feature will speed that up no end it seems:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh, I have never done that! Clever, I will try that, too! What is really freaky though that you can have the tab open where you are looking at the image, and then just grab that image and take it all across your tool bars, across other tabs to the google tab, drag the image down and there it is the search box, ready for the image to be inserted, SO bizarre, how it can cope across different tabs off the page. Can't remember now, have I sent you more images you asked for??

And Neale, I had never heard of that either, nice one, there is so much, isn't there! :thumbsup:

U

user123

Yeah and a hell of a lot more. I suggest you all check your own photos. I was surprised how many where being used, not just mine but others on these forums.

I've checked some of mine, all ok so far, I reckon it would be harder for mine to be useful as copies as to repeat a unique mosaic style, well, they'd have to try very very hard to pass it off as theirs. That's also one of the reasons why I use my facebook albums, the quality is good enough for the site but relatively poor as far as copies are concerned. But I'm glad the thread is proving useful :)

Reply to New Google Image Search in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilers! I am a homeowner in California and I thought I'd come say hi in search of a...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
New Google Image Search
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.