Discuss New Inventions And Gizmos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

.....and it's a yes from me! Hehe
MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

J

J Sid

Nope I've never used them either, never seen the need too.

Would have thought that you'd have a better contact between the tile and the addy by pushing down, not pulling up. ;) jmo
Stevie, next time you get some large porcelain to lay, give the Raimondi ones a go. If nothing else you will be able to lay the tiles and leave them knowing they will be perfect when set.

I used them on a job to see if it would speed it up / improve the job, if I'm honest, it did neither, you still have to pay the same attention to, bed, level and what it's doing to the leading edge to the next row, hard to explain I suppose, but when you have an external force doing things to tiles it makes you check, check and check again, too much time involved imho

I

Italy

[QUOTE = "antonio, posta: 792613, membro: 45806"] vinaccia, è uno scherzo non clienti, RLS per me è come una droga, non posso fare a meno
ps usarlo perché non sono in grado di posare piastrelle :)[/ QUOTE]
@3_fall @JulianSidney grazie per 100 like :)

[QUOTE = "antonio, post: 792613, Member: 45806"] Marc, is a joke customers, RLS is like a drug for me, I can not do without
ps use it because they are not capable of laying tiles:) [/ QUOTE]
@3_fall @JulianSidney thanks to 100 like :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
What I find most amusing is the insistence that these things pull the tile out of the adhesive bed.

Last time I tried to pull a large format tile out of my adhesive I had to prize it up with my bucket trowel. Christ knows how you thing pushing a wedge through a plastic clip, that is also designed to snap under a relatively small amount of pressure will pull it up!

Reply to New Inventions And Gizmos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi first timer to tile, im getting all my prep work and tools. My question is will the self...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB