Discuss New Inventions And Gizmos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Winter 2012- 2 45x90 porcelain tile-laying sidewalks house 150 square meters, with I rls, rls other does not, there were many avenues slopes with 10%, arriving architect, owner and supplier tiles, eventually decide that I remain to pose, other tiler sent to do two small balconies 15x15 then home. life son or update, or you're out of the game
then everyone does what he wants.

understand what I wrote?

S

StevieBoy

Winter 2012- 2 45x90 porcelain tile-laying sidewalks house 150 square meters, with I rls, rls other does not, there were many avenues slopes with 10%, arriving architect, owner and supplier tiles, eventually decide that I remain to pose, other tiler sent to do two small balconies 15x15 then home. life son or update, or you're out of the game

understand what I wrote?
Nope not a word

I

Italy

Winter 2012- 2 tilers were laying 45x90 Porcelain Tile-laying sidewalks house of 150 square meters, I use RLS, RLS no other tiler, there were many avenues slopes with 10%, coming architect, owner and suppliers, in the end I decided that remain in place, other tiler sent to do two small balconies 15x15 then home. life boyfriend, update, or you are out of the game.
better? @StevieBoy ?

I

Italy

Winter 2012- 2 tilers were laying 45x90 Porcelain Tile-laying sidewalks house of 150 square meters, I use RLS, RLS no other tiler, there were many avenues slopes with 10%, coming architect, owner and suppliers, in the end I decided that remain in place, other tiler sent to do two small balconies 15x15 then home. life boyfriend, update, or you are out of the game.
better? @StevieBoy ?
in short, I was the only one to work with rls .Other tiler sent home

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
glasgow
They are good, especially with large format tiles. Although they can add a bit of time onto the job

Photo00041.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Inventions And Gizmos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi first timer to tile, im getting all my prep work and tools. My question is will the self...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB