Discuss New Member ..hello! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olly Marston

I would just like to introduce myself by saying hi! I am just starting out on my own as a Tiler and Kitchen fitter, I am an experienced DIYer and house restorer.
I am based in the Gosforth/Forest hall areas of Newcastle upon Tyne. If anyone has an good contacts they would be happy to pass on that would be great. Or if any one would be interested in taking on a wise and mature " apprentice" just so that I can get some valuable "on the job" training, I would really appreciate it!

Any way, its really great to meet you all and hope that we will have some interesting and productive conversations on here and who nows..maybe in real life, face-to-face situations!!:lol:

cheers all!
Olly

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Member ..hello! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, new to the site but have been tiling for around 14 years, in that time i have had...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All , I'm a DIYer just had a floor tiled - well almost - the builder walked off the site...
Replies
Views
wrighty, jobdone, whitebeam, vala, ph tiling, Adrian, JamieM, hutch, Andystiletiling...
Replies
Views
S
Just a quick word of thanks to those that have contributed to the site. Have promoted myself...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I am new to the forum and I would like to take this opportunity to say hello. looking...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB