Discuss New member looking for a career change. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I'd take a lot of time and research your options first.
Once you have some basic skills a course will provide, where are you going to get your work?
Advertising is expensive, you can't work on sites, you've no customers. It will be difficult to earn as much as you have now as a courier for a couple of years so how will you support your lifestyle?
There is a section on courses on the forum somewhere but as established Tilers we are not allowed in there as we are too negative towards newbies to our trade. To me it's just being realistic and if you have what it takes go for it because this is the best hobby in the world.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New member looking for a career change. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Pleasure to meet you all. I’m after some help/advice please. After working in the...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB