Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New member with basic tiling knowledge in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Carl Haynes

Hi. My name is Carl. I spent around 13 and a half years subcontract tiling for various companies. I've been out of it for a few years since the building trade collapsed, though I have kept my hand in doing a few jobs for friends and family. I now work for a construction company doing varied jobs, one of which is tiling. I would love to get back into the world of tiling regularly, before my body tells me I can't do it anymore. Lol. Looking forward to furthering my knowledge with the help of other members.

Reply to New member with basic tiling knowledge in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
I recently got several loose/hollow tiles rebonded on my bathroom floor. Having left with...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond