Discuss New! Model rubi TX700. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

hi guys, just wondered why the older model is more expensive than the new ones at tradetiler,i went for the 2009 model in the end,is that the one youre talking about dave,am i right about the older model bieng the one with the foam pads and the new one has a alloy sprung bed,or have they bought out a new one just recently.

Reply to New! Model rubi TX700. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
A
Hi all, relatively new to tiling but I’m giving it a good go! I’m having major probs with my...
Replies
Views
Andrew Smith
A
A
Hi Have had a look online but cannot see details on some of the older rubi saw's. Looking to...
Replies
Views
arrow
A
G
has anyone on here got a Rubi magnet cutter? I'm looking to get Rubi tr600 magnet but a Rubi Rep...
Replies
Views
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New! Model rubi TX700.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.