Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New PC in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

I was looking at one of these yesterday in Currys, the salesman's patter meant nothing to me plus I couldn't hear him as he was about 2ft 6 and only squeaked.

ACER Aspire Z5600 buy online | Currys

So for you pc enlightened chappies and chapesses what do you think before I buy?

And another thing, what happened to good old cash deals? "No discount Sir, thats the price you pay".........pipsqueak! :incazzato:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I think you'd get a better spec and cheaper and better customer service if you get a problem if you went to a local computer shop. Especially if you use one that's been around for a while.
I copy that. But only use a reputable local firm. Loads setup and go bump as so many people know about computers these days.

Got a couple of decent firms in stoke, but about 20 ones that move shops monthly and whatnot.

Reply to New PC in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
M
  • Question
Y.T.A trainig bradford Not sure if its in the right place but thought id write a little about...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New PC
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.