Guest viewing is limited

Discuss new tiler / help needed in wet cutter choice in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

The dewalt when setup is quite big, don't know exact size as only use it on big jobs. it all breaks down into carryable pieces and doesn't take long at all to set up, the only downside to the dewalt is that it could do with a bigger slide table, you can only cut 600mm tiles comfortably, as I said before Vitrex pro with a quality blade will suffice, Husky's are expensive and don't have any experience with them, not yet anyway!!!

G

GoneGuy

I've got a Rubi nd200, only problem I had with it was the spacers on the motor shaft got bent and made the blade wobble, all sorted now and cutting lovely.
Which ever machine you go for make sure you have a decent blade and don't force the tile into it and you will have a nice cut every time.
Ps when I'm set up in customers house I use a plastic tray underneath to catch any water running off the machine

Reply to new tiler / help needed in wet cutter choice in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home...
Replies
Views
HI, I,m looking for a tile which is not in stock anywhere anymore. It was made by British...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Uk
Business Name
Gower tilng

Thread Information

Title
new tiler / help needed in wet cutter choice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond