Discuss New to tiling - recommend adhesive & grout for kitchen and bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

GSDog

Hi all.

I'm in the process of renovating a house and we're approaching the stage of tiling now. I have never done it before in my life but I am a keen DIYer so I plan to give it a go myself.

My question is what brand and type of tile and grout would you recommend to tile a bathroom (including a shower enclosure) and kitchen?

Is there anything else I'd need to use in these wet areas? Any sealant required?

The tiles for the bathroom are 25x40cm and we're looking at covering about 22sq.m in total.

Many thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New to tiling - recommend adhesive & grout for kitchen and bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
Hi All and thank you in advance. I'm DIY'er with quite good general understanding and capable of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post and not entirely sure if this is the right place to post my question so...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB