Discuss New twist on a scam ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

[h=5]Novel approach but I think it must be genuine - the random capitalisation and use of the phrase 'the them' definitely shouts of military intelligence...
'Its Very Important and Need Urgent reply,

My name is Capt.Ramsey Blake with 4th Battalion 64th Armour Brigade of the United States Army's 3rd Infantry Division formally in Baghdad,Iraq. Last year, 15,000 troops were dispatched to the neighboring nation of Afghanistan.

While in Iraq during the war 2003, I discovered metal boxes containing the sum of USD$15M belonging to late Saddam Hussein formal Iraqi President. I moved these metal boxes to a security company for safe keeping till I am ready to move them out.

Unfortunately, I was among the troops that was dispatched to Afghanistan. The metals boxes are still sitting at the Security Company with the help of a UN diplomat supervising it. According to the Laws, at the expiration of 10(ten) years, the metal boxes will impounded by the government if nobody applies to claim the them.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to help me retrieve the metal boxes because I don’t know when I will be discharged from here. I will arrange the transfer of rights and privileges of the metal boxes to you.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my private email address, Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. I urge you to observe utmost confidentiality with regard to this matter.

Await Your Swift Reply,
Capt.Ramsey Blake'[/h]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New twist on a scam ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB