UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss New van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I've been having a look round for a new van recently (not brand new, just new to me), I like the vans with all the mod cons and little extras (trafic sport, vivaro sportive), however, I love the VW transporter sportline but, can the price difference really be justified? New trafic sport, £14,995 plus VAT with all extras, sportline £27,500 plus Vat (33 grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) There is no way on earth that this van is good value for money or, indeed, twice as good as similar vans from rival companies. How do VW justify their prices, are they like Audi and just a status symbol?

I

Ian

I had a Transporter as a company van a few years back. It was a great van but not economical and wouldn't carry much weight. Well it would (had the rear arches scraping a few times) but nowhere near as good as my Trafic

A mate of mine has the older model (58 plate sportline) he paid 26k for it and it cant even fit an 8x4 in, expensive and impractical? madness surely?

B

bugs183

You can't win in the Renault, Vauxhall, Nissan debate. My mate is a Vauxhall mechanic and says they are all total rubbish, my mate bought a second hand Vivaro with 50k, and only driven it 4 times, needs a new engine but....
My mates are on their second Nissan and love them and their old Renault.
Everyone i know in North Wales drive Transporters, and it's a total image thing,
So who knows!!!!

mines done 116 k and it was about £11k plus vat 07 plate 2.5 ltr diesel factory fitted kombi

I still think its a lot of money for a van new or not but ive got to say its great to drive
more user friendly than my old transit handles very well
dont think its great on fuel but i dont do many miles anyway and becauuse of this when i get round to selling it the miliage will of evened itself out due to my lack of miles

each to their own but the wife doesnt moan with it on the drive like she did with the transit

Reply to New van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
I've decided to get the new shape Renault traffic . I want the 115 model with business package...
Replies
Views
After long deliberation on a new custom I sacked it off and bought an ex British Gas van. June...
Replies
Views
steve187
S
J
been looking at the vauxhall sportive for few weeks and sorted the best deal out , but have just...
2 3
Replies
Views
ian158
I
E
A mate of mine has just bought a brand new vauxhall vivaro swb from a local dealer for £9,500...
Replies
Views
E
I'm looking for a new van at the moment, i have a vauxhall combo but its to small, i looked at a...
Replies
Views
joe kelly
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.