UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss New van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Muse2k8

pants, ive got an 05 vivaro with 59600 on the clock, its been fine apart from the time i spilled hot chocolate down the speedo and it decided it wanted its indicators on all the way back from reading[about 100 miles] lots of irate drivers on the motorway!should i be filling my underwear right about now?with 60k looming? Anyone interested in an 05 vivaro? they are brilliant vans

£500 ok? It's all I have lol.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
I've decided to get the new shape Renault traffic . I want the 115 model with business package...
Replies
Views
After long deliberation on a new custom I sacked it off and bought an ex British Gas van. June...
Replies
Views
steve187
S
J
been looking at the vauxhall sportive for few weeks and sorted the best deal out , but have just...
2 3
Replies
Views
ian158
I
E
A mate of mine has just bought a brand new vauxhall vivaro swb from a local dealer for £9,500...
Replies
Views
E
I'm looking for a new van at the moment, i have a vauxhall combo but its to small, i looked at a...
Replies
Views
joe kelly
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.