UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss New van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Is that the NV200 Lee.?

I was looking at those when we got the wife's Qashqai.. Nice looking van but a tad small for me..

it is a nissan nv200 Dave..........Oh and I forgot its also got a reversing camera.....pretty sweet van for the money.........but I will let you buy it off me in a couple of years....
this one is also euro 5.......there are euro 4 models floating about........DONT BUY THEM IF YOU LIVE AND WORK IN LONDON!.....2015 and euro 4......£100 per day cc zone.....euro 5 is not until approx. 2020.......

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
If that transit has auto stop start as standard it wont sell. Horrible feature. You got to pull off into another lane from standing traffic and by the time the engine has started the gap you wanted has gone. Lots of small shunts around the corner or you're sitting in the slow lane in any traffic jam permanently. Loads and loads of bad feedback about that feature on most vehicles. And to be frank, you can just turn off the engine in any vehicle anyway they're quite modern now and don't use extra fuel to start like they used to.

They used to say to start a car, it uses about the same fuel as running it on tick-over for 15 minutes or so, so it's never worth doing. But these days they're good at starting economically especially diesels.

D

DHTiling

it is a nissan nv200 Dave..........Oh and I forgot its also got a reversing camera.....pretty sweet van for the money.........but I will let you buy it off me in a couple of years....
this one is also euro 5.......there are euro 4 models floating about........DONT BUY THEM IF YOU LIVE AND WORK IN LONDON!.....2015 and euro 4......£100 per day cc zone.....euro 5 is not until approx. 2020.......

LOL.. i bought the new transit instead Lee..

View attachment 44174

P

Protilers

LOL.. i bought the new transit instead Lee..

View attachment 44174

Nice one Dave....transits are Great.........ply sheets and plasterboard flat on the floor......excellent.....
its a shame that my choice was influenced by the height of my car park......cant fit a tranny down there!!!!!!!!

oh well......i just suff them in the back with the rear door open!!!!!!.....60/40 split doors on the nissan.....so i only need to keep the small one open!!!!!!!

not ideal........but its only for a couple of years!!!!!!!......and its already got more dents than payments on it!!!!!!!!!.........hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaaaa

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hiya. DIY idiot here. We've installed some nice new tiles on our floor. We then grouted with...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.