UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss New Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
Evening. I have finally sorted my website out and it went live an hour ago. Please check it out and let me know what you think (be gentle with me!!)

Big thanks to those at Mistore and Dan who will be adding his expertise to help get me up the google charts.

www.christiling.co.uk

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
Looks good chris..

You can get pics to open up into a bigger pics if alter the settings..

check out what i mean on the pics on mine.., link below.

I have looked at yours loads when setting it up :thumbsup: but will do the same as I did wonder about adding that feature

Also forgot to add if anyone else out of area wants to swap links then we can go for it

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I have looked at yours loads when setting it up :thumbsup: but will do the same as I did wonder about adding that feature
Also forgot to add if anyone else out of area wants to swap links then we can go for it

Very important! :)

Get swapping lads. Especially if the guys are out of your area, there's no need not to. And the links page link doesn't need to be huge or in an obvious place, just at the bottom of the website is fine, as long as google can 'click on it'.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
D

DHTiling

Hey! Chris..

I like this bit you added..

I have also been the proud winner of Tilers Forums Job Of the Month in 2009 for a swimming pool and pool house floor. This is an online Tiling Forum where, amongst a number of other things, professional tilers can enter their work in a monthly competition, voted on by tilers in the UK and further afield. The photos are in my gallery and here is the link to the Tilers Forums thread http://www.tilersforums.com/job-month-jotm-competition-winners/26947-jotm-winner-june-2009-a.html

That is a reason to be proud..:thumbsup:

And it was a worthy winner..

P

Prem Tiler

Nice fresh, clean site. bright and easy to load for slower computers.

Good content with top standard of work displayed. All and all a great site for a great tiler. I shall get some links on my sites Chris.

Get your site listed now on as many directory's as you can. I look forward to finding you top of the pile when tiler in Bournemouth, tiler in Poole is googled.

Get linking guys you will all benefit from it in the long run!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Bathroom/bathtub walls were tiled to the ceiling and a shower screen was fitting. Tiler left...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.