Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hey! Chris..

I like this bit you added..

I have also been the proud winner of Tilers Forums Job Of the Month in 2009 for a swimming pool and pool house floor. This is an online Tiling Forum where, amongst a number of other things, professional tilers can enter their work in a monthly competition, voted on by tilers in the UK and further afield. The photos are in my gallery and here is the link to the Tilers Forums thread http://www.tilersforums.com/job-month-jotm-competition-winners/26947-jotm-winner-june-2009-a.html

That is a reason to be proud..:thumbsup:

And it was a worthy winner..

P

Prem Tiler

Nice fresh, clean site. bright and easy to load for slower computers.

Good content with top standard of work displayed. All and all a great site for a great tiler. I shall get some links on my sites Chris.

Get your site listed now on as many directory's as you can. I look forward to finding you top of the pile when tiler in Bournemouth, tiler in Poole is googled.

Get linking guys you will all benefit from it in the long run!

Reply to New Website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

chris.tiling

Arms
TF
Poole
Website
http://www.christiling.co.uk

Thread Information

Title
New Website
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.